The KUMPEM Forum brings together professionals and academics to the Retail Conference in May each year, with increasing number of participants and contents.
Introducing the KUMPEM Forum Retail Conference:
- In 2011, it was launched firstly in the Koç University campus. Since 2012, it has moved out of the campus to enable the participation of professionals.
- Starting from 2013, the conference also includes application exhibitions and the standards of technology and solutions of panel participants.
- Since 2013, the forum has carried its communication activities to the website, and it is still directing its sharings with participants through here.
- In 2014, with the addition of guest speakers from the world’s leading institutes and universities in combination to the presentations and discussions of academicians from Turkey, the forum has become a new and more global platform.
- Participation of the conference, which includes active members of the associations of the sector, academicians, Migros executives and academicians of our university, has increased to 200 people every year, thus reaching a 2-day program in 2014, separated as industry day and academic day.
- The conference brings together academics and professionals, including academicians who have contributed to the industry through applied research.
- Every year, it hosts the leading brands of retail, especially food, textile and technology.
- Capacity of the conference is 150-200 people and participation is with a special invitation.
- The conference welcomes its audience with a special invitation, and unlike the other similar events, the presentations and seminars for the closed group provide concrete information to not only the experts but also to the middle and senior managers as well ;contributing to their professional development.
- Kına Demirel: “How Will Big Data Affect Our Business?”
- Bülent Dölek: “ Customer Experience in Retail”
- Gülden Yılmaz & Meltem Kayhan: “Consumer Behavior Changed in Crises, We Are Changing, We Will Change”
- Ceyda Kaptan: “ Multi-Channel Retail Company: Tchibo Turkey”
- Tamer Gülsaç: “Technology Retail Past, Present and Tomorrow”
- Ömer Barbaros Yiş: “Changing Customer and Retail After the Pandemic”
- Kına Demirel: “Power Players of New Media: Retailers”
Mert Baki:” H- Trade Era and New Generation Delivery Experience in Retail”